Wells Tobias Projects are looking for an experienced Business facing Process Analyst / Change Analyst who has hands on experience of working across Global Programmes / Projects based in Manchester.
This programme is a Global facing HR Payroll Transformation Programme and this will be working mainly on the payroll process process solution within a digital transformation piece that is moving the legacy systems and processes into Workday. Experience of Workday and/or SAP would be useful but not essential.
The key requirements of this role are that any applicants must be able to demonstrate International or Global Project / Programme experience and have the hands on Process skills to work with the diverse teams and internal/external 3rd parties (Outsourced Payroll & Outsourced HR partners) to ensure a successful go-live of the payroll process by the end of Q1 2018.
* Facilitate requirements gathering and agree payroll process solution with key stakeholders
* Working with delivery partners to design the overall payroll process end to end solution
* Establishing payroll processes - mitigating gap identification and solution impacts
* Collaborate and sanity check with other Subject Matter Experts to ensure effectiveness of payroll processes to other functions
* Ensure created processes are in line with policy, aligned across disciplines and follow best practices
* Understanding integrations relevant to payroll processes - as well as relevant data management
* Payroll process mapping to show how work is performed, including role players, hand-offs, and integrations across multiple platforms and other related process models
* Create supporting documentation for mapped payroll processes
* Participation in payroll process test scripting and execution of payroll functional testing ensuring testing evidence is documented
* Ability to translate technical concepts to non-technical audiences
Knowledge / Experience
* Communication and change leadership are integral
* Previous payroll process mapping /systems implementation / payroll change experience would be advantageous
* Knowledge of payroll operations & workflows will be key to this role.
* Experience developing and implementing processes and writing process documents
* Experience in processing workflow, process design methods / tools, transactions and data changes
* Managing stakeholders confidently in constructively challenging expectations as required
* Experience working in a multicultural environment
* Analytical and strategic thinker
* Pro-active team player, knowledge sharer, open and transparent who can self motivate and work off own initiative at times.
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions' policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.